Friday 7 February 2014

#2 - A hard day's night

"It's been a hard day's night, and I'd been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright"


 

Accesories:

Hair: booN - EIT564 hair black
Ears: AITUI - Stretched Ear - Human - 1" (not available anymore)
Scarf: ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: - Wide Scarf (free!)
Bag: Indy&Co.: - The Ireben Carry-all (small)
Piercings: [-B-] :Basic Piercings
Tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] - Eye of Neuse
Face tattoo: I made it

Clothes:

Shirt: / XIAJ / - Red Plaid Dress Shirt
Sweater: [Pumpkin] - Relaxed cardigan
Jeans: [Pumpkin] - Classic jeans
Shoes: :Rob: - Robbish Sneaker (not sure if still available)



If you want to take pics at some urban place you can visit this sim, there are many good spots HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment