Wednesday 5 March 2014

I Cut Like A Buffalo

Nowadays i will be more active blogging since i got my pen tablet and i love to work with it :D
Wasn't in the mood to blog male items since a while so here is a Nati post again.
If you didn't get the free mesh hands and feet yet -its been a long time- be sure to visit the 'Shops' you can get them there.
About the tune: Who knows me can tell that i love everything that Jack White does he is a true genius of our age. I loved The White Stripes since i was a teenager and i  just discovered recently that he has 2 more bands beyond that and and his solo project. That man can live :D I choose this song becouse its one of my favs on the album and has an awesome video too. Enjoy!



Appearence:

Skin: titzuki - Mimi gogo / L brows / pale
Hair: Action - Dawn Naturals V1
Hands: TheMeshProject! (MeshHand) (Free!!)
Feet: TheMeshProject! (MeshFoot)(f) 'Mid' (Free!!)

Tattoos:

Arms: {micelets} - Vintage mice tattoo (1L$!)
Feather on thigh: Your cocain :: Live free
Ribbons on thighs: ( M ) Mystery - Ribbons (1L$!)

Clothes:

Shirt: little bones. - Rey Crop Top
Body: *COCO*_Bodysuit(Black) (not available anymore)



N

No comments:

Post a Comment