Tuesday 16 September 2014

Afterglow

Smoke and lasers, love and ravers
Afterglow, we're ready for the afterglow
Lights and action, strong attraction
Afterglow, we're ready for the afterglow

Hiii, its been a long time again... Actually i made this pic before my holiday but who has the time for posting... I just realize im an awful lazy blogger, moreover, compared to my babe, who so hardworking with it. (Hi there, i wonder if you ever read my posts :D)
Was on an awesome holiday with my bros, in UK, had some crazy nights there, too bad its over :(  Nevermind, might be back soon...

Now i dont write more, becouse im feeling too good and my mind is empty. Listen to the song and you will be happy too, bye :D



Appearence:

Skin: titzuki - Mimi / pale (i made it only for myself, sorry)
Hair: MOON{Hair}. Lunatic Fits (September GG, 100L$ to join)

Clothes:

Top: ::DirtyMind:: Coal Strap Top
Shorts: ::DirtyMind:: Forever Wild Shorties
Shoes: AT / Platform Sneakers  - Black (by Ashleey Andrew)

Accessories:

Beanie: Beanie: SUPER KINGDOM - Mesh Beanie (free!)
Gauges: Bad Unicorn Clothing - Black Ear Gauges (Only 1L$!)
Nose chain: Lyndy in Chains -  Gold and silver nose chain w cross earring (only 5L$! by Lyndydia)
Backpack: Villagers. Pentagram Bookbag (GG, 100 to join)
Bracelet:  .aisling. Eunice - Hands Black 3




N

No comments:

Post a Comment