Tuesday 9 June 2015

Blue

Wasn't in the best mood yesterday i don't know why, so when else would be the time to be cheesy? I like to cheer myself up by doing stupid things. I promised my dear that i will make post with this sweater if he buys for me so... Here it is, i hope you like 8D Also thank you Silky for the bag, this idiot song and all the concept wouldnt come to my mind wihout it.

Ps.: Actually, this is the most hated song of my childhood. This version is awesome tho!





Makeup:

Eyes: BOYS TO THE BONE - crying lightning (New!! with TMP applier)

Clothes:

Sweater: RachelBReaker ZIPPUR hoodyHERE
Pants: *CASHMERE&KEANE*Rayon Suit Pants[MALE]S(sky)
Shoes: ::LC:: Spice Platform Sneaker -  Ice Blue

Accessories:

Flowers: *BOOM* Nature's Crown (blues) 4 gacha
Backpack: Villagers. Sad Face Bookbag [Blue] gacha

Poses by me


T

No comments:

Post a Comment