Wednesday 17 June 2015

Dead Star

Hi! Nowadays im forced to make more posts so here is the next one (Ok i was lying, i just love to see my love's face when he is happy about a new idea i made so im trying to be a busy bee 8D)
No thoughts i want to share now so just let me just praise this awesome goggles by Nefarious Inventions, this is the most amazing i ever seen in SL!! I'm not gonna take it off anymore. You can find it at the IDK event. Now i dont write more becouse im tired, see you :D



Appearence:

Hair: RAMA x B&B Hair :: Florrie. Blacks.
Nosebleed: titzuki : beat me up, mister. (bloody nose) (New!! with TMP applier)

Clothes:

Parka: :: GORODEE :: SHIZK Poncho parka / Black (@Rainy Story)
Pants: [ 2byte ] slacks pants (bk) (@TMD)
Shoes: -David Heather-Gnak Boots/Black (@TMD)

Accessories:

Goggles: [n.i] astro.oculus.black
Plugs: [BU] *group gift* Black Ear Gauges
Bag: .Shi : Grained Leather Tote [Black] RARE (&The Arcade)

Poses by me


T

No comments:

Post a Comment