Thursday, 9 July 2015

Is the helicopter a machine of pleasure?

Inappropriate title again - or may it seem. Truth is I heard this song from the penis band for the first time when I started to edit these photos, no wonder it got my attention, perfectly fits the mood. Listen to that, it might evne make you think a bit.
So, the other week, Ms Malena Von Dash (whose work and ideas I really adore) found me with an exciting idea of a photoshoot, no wonder I got onto it right away and started to make things for it asap. It took about a whole week but I can say totally worth it, im very satisfied with the pictures, hope you will like too!
I made all these poses for this shoot, you might find them soon in my shop (amongst with the other never released poses). Also I made this body dirt, you can already found in my shop HERE.
I also felt the urge to do a bit of meshing and make this tie-up ribbon, you can find it in my shop after I figure out scripting (which I have no idea of!)
I was lucky enough to peek into the making of these nipple tassel Malena wearing, you might find it in her shop soon!

 
 
 
 
 


Asshley:
HeadPiece: Swallow -Lion Headpiece.
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ IGGY.
Necklace:  Donna Flora - Amarcord Necklace.
Harness: SAKIDE .
Tie-up: titzuki : silky rope cuffs (F) (Soon)
Stockings:  .::MVD::. Stokings Hole&Rhombus Couture.
Heels:  Similar Italian-Medusa Heels.

Malena:
Body: belleza
Lingerie: mistress couture
nipples tassel: MVD nipples swarovski
earrings: lagyo marcelle
hair: envogue olivia
shoes: Femme Fatale - swarovski stilletos patent black.

Titzuki:
Hair: eXxEsS : PROWE Mesh Hair - A
Body dirt: titzuki : ugly boy: dirty body (liner) (with TMP appliers!)
Pants: Wonton: Nikolai Biker Trousers / Blak
Shoes: .::ChicZafari::. Brogues Jewell Couture [Men&Woman]
Earring: ^^Swallow^^ Revolver Earrings
Stole: ::LC:: Eternity Minx Stole [Navy]
Tapes on body: CheerNo.Deuil - MurV Shirt (i dont think its available anymore, sorry)
Bangles: ILLMATIC :: Spring Street Assorted Bangles - FATPACK!

Poses by me


T

No comments:

Post a Comment