Thursday 18 February 2016

Love is rare

My baby forced me to watch a whole season of Rupaul and OMG look what it have done to me!!!
I advise you DON'T watch it if you don't want to be fabulous!

-My name is Chouchou Juice and i wear all black all the time because I'm mourning the thousand hearts I stomped to death with my high heels... Just kidding, I don't give a fuck about them-

See? Don't watch it, you will become a cheesy drag like me :D
Thank you my dear ghoul Alex for helping me with the shopping bags!


on Titzuki
Hair w/ scarf: little bones. Cat Burgler
Hat: BlackRose Floppy Hat Black @ Tres Chic
Glasses: [sYs] MISTI sunglasses (with HUD) @ Tres Chic
Stole: MVD - Vintage Stole V.1 - Dark by brittanny
Jacket: Zafair - Toreador Jacket Men&Lady Black by jonyaranda
Shirt: Zafair - Tanktop Couture -Black-
Skirt: [sYs] MISTI skirt (SLINK Hourglass body) - black @ Tres Chic
Shoes: Blackburns Mesh Open Toe Stilettos Black (on MP)

Poses: Di's Opera - Elite Series.
on the pitch boy:
Hair: (epoque hair) Sharp - Genetic
Crop top: BOYS TO THE BONE boy toy
Bags: Z&A Shopping Bags by Antony Fairport
Pants: David Heather - Yves Pants
Shoes: .AMITOMO.DailyLook Gacha Leather Silver Zipper High-Top


T

No comments:

Post a Comment